- Timber West Strategic Development Plan Review: Land Use Entitlement and Market Absorption Assessment
- Reviewed 3 Regional Districts Growth Management Strategies (GMS) regarding land use supply and demand re-development areas and long-term servicing.
- Reviewed 13 local area municipal official community plans (OCP's) re: land-use patterns, identified development areas and land supply and demand patterns.
- Reviewed all 13 local area municipal zoning bylaws.
- Compiled island wide market supply and demand statistics for each municipality and identified areas of high, moderate, and low growth.
- Matched Timberwest land holdings with areas of high growth potential.
- Calculated market value of lands based on high, medium and low growth rates and applied discount factor to determine market value.