Land Use, Marine & Resource Management
We can handle various Strategic Land Use, Marine & Resource Plans
TyPlan professional staff are involved in contentious land use, marine and resource management projects. TyPlan uses a common sense approach to conflicting resource, environmental and social issues. TyPlan understands and uses various conflict resolution strategies (via moving from positions to interests) within a large stakeholder environments. This represents the cornerstone of this successful practice.
TyPlan has also provided expert witness testimony in this practice area.
- TimberWest Strategic Development Plan Review : Entitlement and Market Absorption Study (Royal Bank of Canada Capital Markets, Investment Management Corporation of British Columbia)
- Churchill Northern Studies Centre (Weston Foundation/Churchill Northern Studies Centre)
- Sussex Realty Highest and Best Use Study Bonnyville Alberta (Rivard Realty/EBA Engineering)
- 24358 River Road Maple Ridge; Planning Environmental Scan and Highest and Best Use Assessment (Amix Recycling ltd.)
- Outdoor Recreation Management Plan (BC Hydro)
- Brookswood Business Association Beautification Plan (Brookswood Business Improvement Association).
- Environmental and Planning Justification Study; Environmental preservation of an unnamed creek.