We are able to handle a variety of Public Consultation Communications and Plans
Public consultation is emerging as one of the the most critical and influencial components of a proposed projects approval in today's todays socially inclusive decision making process. Understanding the public consultation process (via either the environmental assessment or municipal consultation process) represents a starting point for TyPlan's approach to consultation.
An understanding of human psychology and and the importance of referencing facts in relation to human values, associated with telling the story is now critical to delivering a project from a public and societal perspective.
- Brookswood Beautification Plan
- Port Mann Bridge Marine Communication Group (Peter Kiewit Infrastructure Inc.)
- Pitt River Bridge Marine Communication Group Peter Kiewit Infrastructure Inc.)
- Public Consultation Program Run of River Power (Run of River Power)
- Lil'wat First Nation Wedge Creek Hydro Electric Project